jueves, 3 de marzo de 2016

Selling our products


Team 1. Paula, Lucía, Cynthia y Paulina
Seller: Good afternoon, Can I help you?
Buyer: I need bracelets.
Seller: What bracelets do you like?
Buyer: I like red ones.
Seller: How many do you need?
Buyer: I need  five bracelets. How much do they cost?
Seller: They are 25 cts each. 
Team 2.
Ana, Jennifer, Alejandro Blanco y David Losada.

Seller: Hello, Can I help you?
Buyer: Yes, please
Seller: Do you want to try our edible diamonds?
Buyer: ok, I love it
Seller: Do you like it?
Buyer: yes, I told you I love them.
Seller: Do you want to buy it? 
Buyer: Yes, I want to buy two, a broch and a false diamon.
How much do they cost?
Seller: They are 2 euros and 35 cents each.

Team 3.
Paloma, David, Katya y Óscar


Seller: Can I help you?
Buyer: Yes, please
Seller: Do you like to try any bracelets?
Buyer: Yes, I love it
Seller: How many do you want?
Buyer: I want two bracelets, please.
Seller: Ok, They are 60 cents.

 

Team 4.
Julia, José Luis, Ken and Yosra


Seller: Hello, Can I help you?
Buyer: Yes, please, I need a piece of cake.
Seller: Ok, here you are.
Buyer: Oh, thank you, How much is it?
Seller: They are one euros.
Buyer: Ok, here you are.
Seller: Thank I have cup cakes 
Buyer: Oh  give me one. How much is it all together?
Seller. It's 2 euros. Here you are.  Thank you.

  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Su comentario no tardará en ser publicado. Muchas gracias por participar en este blog.